Saturday, January 01, 2011

A New Vibration

Hello 2011! According to a reliable source:

2010 was a "holding" or sometimes stagnant energy (the three vibration); the 2011 energy is a "push" vibration of movement, change and abundance (the four vibration).

Sounds good to me! And in keeping with the energy of the new vibration, I proudly present 136 new addi-
tions to the Love's Freeway Gallery for your viewing pleasure. There is a story to every image, of course. Sometimes I get to tell them, sometimes not. If you are curious to hear one, let me know. It just may spark a new entry here.

As always, all of Love's Freeway's exclusive images are available for purchase as finer gift cards (blank inside, suitable for framing), and upon request as enlarged and matted or framed prints, according to your preference. Should you wish to acquire an image for some personal or professional use of your own, please let me know. I welcome all inquires, as well as suggestions as to where I might show or offer these radiant particles of Love.

In the meantime, here's to a year of dynamic movement, change and abundance for us all. Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home