Tuesday, December 04, 2012

It's Calendar Time!

With great delight, I wish to announce the bold and beautiful Language of Love Calendar 2013.  I have found a new printer who can produce the calendars more affordably hooray! and I am happy to pass on the savings to you.  So now you can enjoy the unique images of Love's Freeway in the privacy of your own home or office all year long for just a little over $1 a month! 

The images in this edition are set off nicely by a white border (as seen on the cover photo here) and have a clean, glossy finish.  The months of days have a matte finish so you can jot away on them to your heart's content, noting appointments, memorable moments, reminders, doodles, daydreams--whatever!  


The new year is right around the corner, so why not order your calendar now and be ready to turn the page come January 1st?  Meanwhile... the holidays are upon us:  maybe there's someone dear to you with whom who would love to share the Love?  Either way, I know you're out there, and I couldn't be more appreciate of your companionship over the past six years!  As I was creating the 2013 calendar, I found myself checking and double checking when making the birthday notation on September 1st.  Yes indeed:  Love's Freeway will turn 7 next year.  I couldn't believe it myself.  I've no doubt I wouldn't have gotten this far without you.  Bless you.  And may Love's perpetual embrace royally warm and infuse you this holiday season, and beyond.

The Love's Freeway
Language of Love 2013

12-month calendar



Exclusive images from Love's Freeway, available ONLY
from Love's Freeway.
High-quality print on durable card
stock. Spiral bound. Opens to a full 11"x17"
with room to
jot down notes and appointments
and can hang on a
wall, refrigerator or door.

$17  (plus tax/shipping)


This is a limited edition
Don't miss out. Order yours NOW before it's too late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home