Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New for 2014

Happy New Year!  Ready or not, here we are.  Hello January.  

I have a little New Years gift for you.  The idea for this presented itself to me as I completed the Language of Love Calendar 2014.  I felt the desire to share more than what a caption or key could tell of the images I selected.  Maybe because 2013 was "my traveling year," I don't know.  Whatever the reason, in my letter to calendar holders, I promised something new:
Each photo has its own story of course:  a picture is worth a thousand words.  I have decided that in 2014 I will share the story of each image month by month on Love's Freeway.  So if you are curious to know more about any of the images, do stop by and read all about it! 
There is certainly a story behind every image on Love's Freeway.  For this year, I promise to tell at least twelve of them.  Calendar holders, you'll know which ones! 

In the meantime, I am wishing you great stories of your own this year.  Have you set your intention(s) yet?  I did so quite spontaneously when I wrote this on New Year's Eve:

Farewell to the best year of my life.
Hello to the best year of my life!
How glad I am that you are a part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home