Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Crickets and Moon

Tonight is crickets and open windows, short sleeves and goat brie. Today was riding and breezes and traffic blockages that flowed as soon as I relaxed into them. And over and above all is an open heart--a confident and clear and joyful heart--that is happy I have returned myself to my proper alignment.

A close friend has come, stayed for a few days, and now gone. But the mark of her visit remains. What a gift is friendship.

The moon is coming now, and the cricket sound is soothing as I work late into the evening, catching up from my three days of (mostly) play. A good movie is waiting upstairs for later. Chicken and potato in the oven, just cooked. Viognier is chilling, uncorked.

Today Life offered these and I said Yes! It's so simple to be joyful.

1 Comments:

Blogger TM said...

Awwwwww, wish I hadn't taken so long to read this!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home