Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mark Your Calendar: Open Studio!

I am happy to announce that Love's Freeway will be making its second appearance at Jamaica Plain Open Studios this fall. Pictured left is the front (and below, the reverse) of the flyer which will be previewing all over town starting in about a week, and right through Open Studios weekend September 26 and 27. I wanted to share it so that you could be one of the first to get an early glimpse of the show--and advance notice to save the dates!

As you know, I did not participate in this show last fall, since I was living abroad. But that means a definite European influence on this year's show! Come stroll the lanes of Dublin, meander the cobblestone alleys of Gamla Stan, Stockholm, feast on the autumn bounty of Provence. And if you haven't yet had a chance to pick up a copy of
Love's Way, this will be a great opportunity to do so.

Prints, cards, bookmarks,
the new 2010 calendar! -- there'll be something for everyone. Don't miss it. I look forward to seeing you there:

September 26-27, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Central Congregational Church

85 Seaverns Avenue
Jamaica Plain, MA

Preview flyer, reverse:

Love’s Freeway reminds us how well Love—the Life force itself— knows Its way, and how well It does by us when we let It have it.

JUST BACK FROM A YEAR on The Emerald Isle.

COME CHECK OUT...

The IRISH SERIES!


About the Artist

Kathryn Deputat is a Clarityworker, Writing Coach and writer/photographer who has facilitated clear direction and clear expression in lives and in writing for more than 17 years. An alumna of Wellesley College and member of Phi Beta Kappa, Kathryn is founder of Claritywork.com and Love’s Freeway, and author of Love’s Way: Reflections and Practices.

I am passionate about Love having Its way: with me, with you, with everything. I facilitate this in classes, groups, workshops, and one on one. I also record and illuminate it in writing and photographically. Ultimately, I am here on this Freeway to give voice to the Earth's heart.


“...Your book - Love's Way. It is my bible I'm a little embarrassed to admit, I mean, I hate to be a disciple of anyone. But I take it with me as a security blanket when I travel...”

~D.E. Jamaica Plain


www.lovesfreeway.com

All images on Love's Freeway.com are available for purchase, either as individual and/or boxed note cards, or unframed prints, in various sizes.

~~~ Mention this page for a free gift from Love’s Freeway at JPOS! ~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home